Tuesday, May 12, 2020

What?

I say parts 1 & 2 because I apparently went back and added another character to the mix. He wasn't based off anyone, but someone I know thinks I did. Don't tell him or he'll be hurt. ^_^. Take the first part to the Disk and add this after. ~~~~ I woke up, and was in a Well-lighted room...big mistake. I went over to the window, and saw a level under it. I opened the window, and crawled onto the ledge. I made the mistake of looking down. Only then was the time that I feared of the future. I kept crawling until I reached the next window. I looked in, and saw a kid that I recognized from school. We have the same classes, and it always looks like he's following me. He was in there alone, so I knocked quietly on the glass, and he let me in. "Following me as usual, Derek?" "Callie," he whispered, "why are you here?" "That's funny. I was going to ask you the same question." "I'm a hacker." "I have a gun." "What kind of gun?" "Something new. My own creation, which has endangered me." "Oh. Well, all I've done was hack into the government's computer and steal some papers on the weapons, but that's a problem because Steve is the power hungry madman in this situation." "You're absolutely right, Derek." Steve said as he walked into the room. "I am the power hungry madman here, and you two have something I want." He came up to me and slammed me up against the wall, making me unable to touch the ground. "Steve, put her down!" Derek demanded, then stood up. The henchman behind Derek stopped him by putting pressure on his shoulders with his powerful hands. Derek plopped down on the bed. "Where is the disk, Cal?" "It's Callie to you." I said, punching him in the ribs. He dropped me, and I fell to the floor. He laughed, and punched me in the stomach. I fell to my knees, and held onto my stomach. Derek got loose, and stood in between me and Steve. Derek was actually very brave, even after Steve knocked him unconscious. "I want that disk." "I...don't...have...it." "So? We'll find it." "You'll find it without my help, that's for damn sure." "You think I'm going to let you go? Yeah, right. I'm not that inferior." "Oh, so you admit it." [A/N: Okay, what??] "You're starting to piss me off." "Finally. I was starting to doubt my abilities." "Put her back into the room." Steve came up to me, and punched me in the stomach. "Not again..." I said, falling to the ground, unconscious. ~~~~ I woke up, and I was in that room again. I looked around. I saw weird decor (funky colors) on the walls, floors, furniture, and just everywhere. I walked over to the window, and crawled out of it. I had no time to think, just act. [A/N: . . . really??] I walked over to a drain pipe that led...well, down. I looked into Derek's 'prison room,' and tapped on the glass. He opened the window. "What are you doing now?" "You want to go home, or just stay here as a prisoner?" "Fine. Lets just go quickly." We ran and separated at our streets. I tiptoed into my house, and went into my room. I crashed onto my bed, and slept. I woke up to a slamming of a door, a hard floor, and an engine revving up. I couldn't see anything just yet, because I was in a strangely dark vehicle. About a minute later, I saw Derek struggling to get free of the ropes on his hands. "Cal, you okay?" I crawled over to him and started undoing the ropes. "Your'e asking me?" All of a sudden [A/N: I'm NEVER using this phrase again], I felt someone grab my arms from behind and pull me back. "Callie," the strange voice said, "don't make this hard for yourself." "What is this? Exchange your hostages week?" "You could say that. Lets move." The van went forward and jolted into a speeding frenzy, which made me fall backward. "Let me go. I'm not going anywhere." "I'm not the one that lets someone get a chance to escape." He got something out of his pocket. They were handcuffs. He wrapped me hands together around the pipe. [A/N: pipe?] The he put a gag in my mouth. I looked at Derek. He seemed calm, like he was expecting this. I guess I was too, considering that I had a top secret weapon in my basement. We came to a stop, and someone removed the cuffs. I took the gag off. "Derek, you look like you're expecting everything that comes to you." I whispered to Derek. "I never panic unless I have a real reason, and he isn't it." "That's a good one." I whispered. The man came over and slapped me across the face. Derek stopped him from hitting me again by grabbing his wrist, and pushing towards the wall of the vehicle. Another man came from the front, brought out his gun, and pointed it at my head. "Derek, stop fighting me, or else Callie gets a one way ticket to the graveyard." "You wouldn't dare, because you want that gun, and you'll never get it if you kill her." The man retreated his arms, then Derek did. The man next to me then got out a bag, as did the other man. I was starting to feel better when they violently put the bags over our heads. I grabbed at my neck as they dragged us out of the van and into a building. They threw us into a room. I fell to the groun, and was breathing heavily. I looked around after they were gone. I saw no windows, gray interior, fancy gray carpet, and little decorations all over the place. "For some reason I like this." "I know. It looks right to me. Lets try to find a way out of here. Look for hollow spots in the walls." "I'll go with that." We started searching the room, and about five minutes later Derek found something. "Cal, I found the way out I think." I went over to him, and we investigated it. "That's a door alright. We need to find a way to open it." I went over to a chair, and picked it up. I walked over to the hollow spot. Derek jumped out of the way, then I threw the chair into the wall, and it went right through. [A/N: Man, someone needs to shoot the re modeler.] "Cheap wallpaper." Derek said. "After you." "I can't believe that no girl has ever went out with you, because you're just so damn charming." I walked into the tunnel, and he followed in after me. "Any idea where they took us in the first place?" "Not one clue, but I think we'll find out in a second." "Why" "Stop and look up, but look slowly." I looked up, and my mouth gaped open. "Shit. Where the hell are we? There is nothing like this in Caseate." "Keep going, I thought I saw something ahed." No matter how much I didn't want to keep going, I did. I was sort of curious. I walked until I got to a tri-fork in the road. I didn't know which way to go, but that thing we saw flew through one of those tunnels towards me, snatched me up, and carried me down another tunnel. [A/N: Where did ThAT come from?!] I"ll won't trust my curiosity for a long while. The thing that snatched me up stopped suddenly, and dropped me onto the ground. I sat up, and looked around. It was like a small hideaway, and I was alone, literally. No sign of any creature anywhere. "Could it have been a ghost?" I asked myself quietly. "Cal! Where are you?!" I heard Derek yell "I don't know!" I replied. "Why me!!" Then I heard an erie voice behind me. "You'll never find a way out of here." It said. ~~~~ "Says who? We're no ordinary kids." I said, searching for the source of the voice. "No one has left these tunnels alive." "Want to bet?" I asked. Derek walked into the cavern. "Who are you talking to?" "Theres some ghost saying that we'll never make it out of here alive." "It does look a little hopeless." "We can find a way out, in fact, I'm having some positive vibes right now. Lets go." I led us down a few tunnels, then I felt a draft, and I saw a little stream of water coming from the direction we were going. "You doubted me, didn't you? I felt it." We walked down the tunnel farther, until we saw a light at the end of it. We ran to the light, and saw a park. The same park I used to play in when I was young. Too bad I moved two states away later that summer, which was over seventy miles away. [A/N: seventy miles?! xD OMG that's rich.] "Oh crap." "What?" "The one thing that can go wrong went wrong. We're in a different state. Thats whats wrong." "You mean as in Nebraska or Alaska?" "Yes. Moved from here a while ago, and...run." "What?" He asked. I pointed to the men running towards us. "Run!!" We ran to the biggest piece of equiptment, the rocket, and jumped the stairs, then crossed the bridge. The one man followed us up the beginning, and the other one disappeared out of sight. I grabbed one of the chain-link walls, and headed up. Derek got onto the other side, and down below, there was a man slowly mgaining on us, so we picked up the speed. Derek went down the monster slide, and I went to the top. I started down the rocked, which was a spiral staircase, and when I got to the bottom, I felt someone grab me from behind and clamp a hand on my mouth. It was Steve. "Don't say a word, Callie." He removed his hand from my mouth and let go of me. "Down the ladder." I went down the ladder, and saw Derek being held at gun point by the other guy. I had to say something. "What the hell is going on here?!" "Sort of a competition for hostages." The man said. "Thats the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my entire life." Derek said. The man pointed the gun towards Steve, and shot. Steve fell to the ground, the bullet missed him. "DEREK, RUN!!" I yelled. We ran to each other, then we headed towards the road. The entire time we were running all we heard were Steve and the man gunning it out. Then we heard two police sirens coming out way. We ran to the road as soon as they pulled up. "Officer! There are two men fighting with guns over there." "Do you have any idea why?" "They're fighting for us." Derek stated. "Can we go home now?" I asked. "Where do you live?" "Oh, just Caseate Wisconsin." "Damn. We'll arrest the men first, then we'll get you two home." "Thank you." I said. After we got back to our homes, it was midnight, and we crashed onto our beds, fast asleep. I slept for a long time, but that was disrrupted when I heard my front door open and slam shut. The End [Or is it?]

No comments: