Thursday, November 05, 2009

Library Computers

I love hanging out online at a library, especially in the back of the room. I get to see everybody's screens and it's a really fun thing to do. It's not like stalking between you and me, but I watch people seek out strange things much like I am--like a potential MySpace unsavory type of person lurking for a little action. No, not creepy at all, because I'm watching HIM. He's a guy with blond hair and a bushy mustache that probably woN'T get him a girl. Aaaaand there he goes. Behind him, a boy on a racecar game site, someone checking her email one up and over, and some Twitards left earlier. They were cool until they opened their mouths and said something. Then I told them Twilight sucked and they got that deer-in-headlights look in their eyes. Then, it got really quiet and they left. At least I can surf and check out webtoons without their meddling. :3

No comments: