Tuesday, November 24, 2009

favorite movie score composers:

Danny Elfman I think this guy has style instead of just having the ability to "Sound the same."
Hans Zimmer Love his work, makes me giddy whenever I listen to him.
Marco Beltrami Loved the Hellboy music, feel dangerous whenever I listen to him. ^_^.
Tyler Bates 300. . . that is all.
James Horner Mask of Zorro, Braveheart. . . <3
Steve Jablonsky Make those Transformers appeal to humans!
Don Davis I'll never pour honey on cornbread the same ever again.
Ramin Djawadi Bring on the Iron. You haven't done much, but you bring on the awesome.
Britt Daniel For his work on Stranger Than Fiction. Less musical score, more rock track. Love you, man.
Michael Giacchino: I loved The Lost World & Star Trek.
John Williams. . . I like him, but everybody thinks he's the only one who shits gold or something and for some reason that ticks me off.
Jerry Goldsmith: Gremlins, Powder, I.Q.

No comments: