Thursday, December 01, 2005

My name is Daniele Marx. Welcome to my blog. In the unlikely circumstance you should happen to stumble onto my little corner of the world, I must give you an automated message that many would apply to:

"Welcome, _______, to The Hideaway. I'm sure you will like it here if you stay for a while. Check out the stuff, located on either side (not sure where everything is), and read the things I have to say. If you want. I do care but I'm not going to say that to you. . . " *curses* "Well, I guess I am going to say that to you! Etc etc etc and so on and so forth. Enjoy!"

Redundant enough? Oh well, it doesn't matter, on with the next order of business. This blog will hold mainly the creative side of me, some short stories, poetry, favorite quotes, crazy conversations, and other places. If you're looking for direct musings into my mind, I've got another place reserved for that:

The Hideaway (Don't fuck up my chi, got it?)
http://www.livejournal.com/users/d_marx/

I'm sure there'll be more down here eventually. Have fun.

No comments: